New Business Executive Park-IT Solutions
New Business Executive - Park-IT Solutions, Birmingham
A bit about us:
We are a SaaS company who specialise in parking solutions. We operate in the largest airports throughout the UK and we are backed by (Sunday Times Top 100 company to work for) Holiday Extras. We employ amazing people and give them the
freedom to deliver brilliant things.
We handle over 4m car movements a year and have more than 3k employees using our platform daily…..and we’re just getting started!
The role and opportunity:
Park-IT is expanding rapidly, as we grow our footprint in the UK, Europe and the rest of the world, you will play a key role in
creating collateral to build our customer base.
You will work alongside the Service Delivery/Business Development Team's to understand the requirements of the customer and then translate these into engaging and attractive proposals. You will tailor your writing style and content based on your
client and the key messages you are looking to deliver. You will be responsible for creating captivating presentations that will showcase our products as well as managing content for our website and social media accounts.
You will have a creative and imaginative style that will help to ensure all collateral is visually engaging, whilst, delivering the key messages.
You could be working on a number of proposals at any one time, often working to tight deadlines. You will be a real team
player, versatile and always proactively looking to offer support to the team where needed.
- Working with Business Development Team and Service Delivery to prepare attractive tenders for new business opportunities
- Preparing appealing and informative proposals for renewing and upgrading existing customers
- Co-ordinating both internal and external resources to ensure high quality project delivery
- Compiling engaging and imaginative presentations that showcase our product portfolio
- Overseeing: Website / Social Media / Press Releases content
- Reviewing tender activity
Birmingham, UK (with potential travel in the UK, Europe and beyond)
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent writing skills - clear, concise and grammatically correct
- Multilingual particularly French and Spanish
- Strong listening skills and the ability to clearly convert into customer requirements
- A creative approach with the ability to think of innovative ways of delivering key messages
- An eye for detail
- Research and analytical skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple proposals
- Excellent IT skills
- Full clean driving licence
What’s in it for me?
This role has great potential for career development, we have high aims and the scope of the role will be growing as we do!
Package: Salary circa £25-27k + up to 10% bonus (quarterly objective based)
Flexible benefits package including private medical insurance and life assurance as well as heaps of discounted shopping and travel perks